We welcome new members!
You may choose to join one of the 14 GMC Sections, such as Bread Loaf Section (Bread Loaf Section membership form) or join as a member "at large."
Basic membership rates (as of 8/1/2013)
- Individual $45.00
- Family $60.00
- Senior/Student/Limited Income $25.00
- Non-Profit or Youth Group $50.00
NOTE: Categories for giving at a higher level (including Sponsor, Defender, Protector, Guardian, Steward, and Life membership) are listed on the main Green Mountain Club website.
How to Join
Join or renew by calling Green Mountain Club headquarters or via GMC's main website:
- Read about the benefits of membership on the main Green Mountain Club website (www.greenmountainclub.org).
- Then simply join or renew. Members receive a 10% discount off the regular price of goods and programs. Members also receive the Long Trail News.
- Bread Loaf Section membership: If you join Bread Loaf, you will receive our quarterly newsletter in the mail and, if you provide your email address, we may send occasional reminders about upcoming events (about once a month) and last minute changes to our event schedule, as needed.
We located, for the most part, in Addison County and are one of fourteen Sections. On the Green Mountain Club (GMC) website, you can read a complete description of the GMC and all its Sections, which are geographically located chapters that maintain specific areas of the Long Trail and other trails.
FYI - The GMC's website provides a calendar of all Sections' GMC Outings, including hiking, biking, cross country skiing, and canoeing. Check them out!